Monday, March 30, 2009

Renate's dress


Finally finished, seamed, and blocked Renate's dress!
sorry for the crappy photo quality--sometimes for just one picture, photobooth has to suffice.
The colors are super wonky in this photo-the blue is actually a bright, almost greenish teal, and the purple is a bright royal purple. 
I made it in the 6th month size so it will probably be big for her when she comes home for Easter, but hopefully she can wear it pretty soon.

Pattern is from www.knitty.com/issuespring09/patttopaz.php
The suggested yarn is a really nice, flowing-colored wool (Malabrigo) which I think I will use when I make this dress for my other niece who is due very soon, Olivia Jane.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love it! I can't wait for Renate to wear it! See you in a few weeks!